It’s been a while since I did a market update, and with the September Equinox and Eclipse season 2.0 just round the corner, I though it was time to take a look at the charts again to see what trends and conditions may lie ahead for both stocks and crypto between now and the end of 2022.
Below is my videocast. If you’ve read my previous article, by all means skip the bits on the ETH Merge using the chapter links on YouTube.
A brief summary of the content:
- Eclipse season 2.0 and the next upcoming Saros family, with links to previous dates in history.
- Metonic and the Gann cycles in relation to market trends – where are we now?
- Jupiter’s imminent ingress into Pisces and what this could mean for Bitcoin
- A snapshot of the Bitcoin chart at the equinox, with some thoughts on what this could mean for the last quarter of 2022
- ETH merge charts, a look at the pros and cons of the merge, along with some possible predictions
- Saturn, regulation and consolidation within the stablecoin market