In this videocast, I consider the medium-term outlook for Bitcoin from the Dec 4 2021 solar eclipse and the end of April 2022.
As well as considering the six-monthly astrological trends set in motion for Bitcoin by the Sagittarius Solar Eclipse on Dec 4 2021, I also look at what human design can tell us about the outlook for the 2020-1 Bitcoin bull market and outline some possible dates to watch for in 2021-22 in terms of ATHs and/or market tops.
We also consider the predictions of Raoul Pal and Ken Stanfield, as well as the astrology of retail vs institutional psychology.
- Intro 00:00:15
- Saros cycles & financial markets: Brady vs Ven Den Berg 00:01:40
- ASTROLOGY OF BITCOIN + SOLAR ECLIPSE Chart Analysis: Six month trends/themes 00:04:26
- Longer cycles thesis 00:19:48
- Pos Dec 2021 dates for ATH/tops 00:21:21
- Raoul Pal predictions for Bitcoin & Ethereum 00:25:30
- Astrology of retail vs institutional psychology 00:28:14
- Revisiting Ken Stanfield’s Sun-Moon model & looking at his 2022 predictions 00:32:48
- Human Design: Solar Eclipse gates & strategies for investors acc to I Ching 00:34:15
- 2022 Predictions: My Top 3 Dates 00:37:48