For many cryptotraders, the last two weeks have been nothing less than a rollercoaster ride, as Bitcoin crashed from just over $50K to around $32K within a matter of days, ending in a capitulation event of fairly dramatic proportions.
So what’s next for de-fi’s king (or should I say queen) coin?
After the Elon Musk debacle, I decided to have a look at what the upcoming May-June 2021 eclipses season could hold for traders over the next six months. Will Bitcoin’s bull run continue, or have we now entered a bear market after a ‘black swan’-style event?.
One of the things that grabbed my attention immediately was the close proximity of the Gemini solar eclipse to the second Saturn-Uranus square that’s due to take place on 14 June. And when I transposed it onto the Bitcoin chart, well, let’s just say that my mouth went dry…put it this way, I don’t think that the next few months are going to be a picnic for ‘boomer coin’.
Find out for yourselves as I delve into the prospects for crypto based on my analysis of:
- The Lunar Eclipse in Sagittarius (26 May 2021)
- The Solar Eclipse in Gemini (10 June 2021)
- How this new six month cycle is likely to affect Bitcoin going into the second half of 2021
- A Quick Introduction to the 18-20 year Gann Cycle and what it tells us about the medium term outlook for the global economy, based on his modelling, between 2021-2027
Timestamps are below if you want to skip to the most relevant bits.
- 00:00 Intro
- 00:43 Sagittarius Lunar Eclipse Chart and Trends – links to Dec 2020 and impact on Bitcoin
- 05:07 Gemini Solar Eclipse and how it could amplify the Saturn-Uranus squares = increased market volatility
- 12:58 Analysis of Solar Eclipse in relation to the Bitcoin Chart (eclipse transits)
- 17:57 Market Outlook: Gann cycle & the Five Year Time Horizon for markets