After the blog post I did on Bitcoin, I thought it might be good to do a follow up, given everything that’s happened in the cryptocurrency world since January 2021.
This video looks at the astrology of those now-infamous tweets by tech entrepreneur Elon Musk, in March and May 2021, which have not only affected the price of Bitcoin but also helped to popularise “defi” – decentralized finance – and could well shape the future of Bitcoin – and cryptocurrency as a whole.
In it, I also take a look at the astrology of Dogecoin – Elon’s ‘pet’ altcoin, and do a deep dive into what I believe is the correct natal chart for Musk himself.
Join me. Just hit play on the video below.
- 0:00 Intro
- 01:22 Background and some context – events leading up to the Bitcoin Dump
- 04:30 Analysis of the mundane chart for Elon tweet
- 31:57 Analysis of what I believe to be Elon Musk’s REAL natal chart
- 53:16 Outlook for Dogecoin: A look at the Dogecoin chart
- 01:05:05 Summary and conclusions
- My astrology article on the 2021 SATURN-URANUS SQUARES
- Previous post on FINANCIAL ASTROLOGY & SAROS CYCLES
- Anthony Pompliagno – THE POMP PODCAST with William Clemente and on-chain stats
- Kevin Paffrath on Tesla and the tax benefits of assets with ‘impaired value‘
- Kevin O’Leary interview on Yahoo Finance on institutional investing, ‘Bloodcoin’ and Bitcoin provenance
- Jordan Lindsey – CONQUERING THE MARKETS on social justice aspect of Bitcoin, and macro-trends affecting all markets, but especially Bitcoin
- Michael Saylor on why Bitcoin is an ASSET – NOT a CURRENCY
2 thoughts on ““Houston, we have a Problem” – Elon, Bitcoin & That Tweet”
[…] of the Bitcoin chart and its prospects during the 2020-21 bull market cycle, I have created a new video on my Astro-Insights Blog in which I do a deep dive into the astrology of the Space X billionaire’s tweet which sent […]
[…] the Elon Musk fiasco, I decided to have a look at what the upcoming May-June 2021 eclipses season could hold for […]